How awful is a greasy keyboard.
You can’t just wipe it off, either. Because that would require you actually shutting down programs… and is ANYTHING worse that just sitting at a computer waiting for all those bullshit programs you never use to load? No. There isn’t. So you’re stuck slipping and sliding all over the keyboard, getting your hands disgusting.
The Cardinals need to get disgusting on this road trip.
With 6 games against the Marlins and the Reds, the Cardinals have the opportunity to finally distance themselves in the NL Central. Florida was victim of a horrible call last night and with a proper beat down can be handled in 3 games. Heading to Ohio, the Cardinals will need to finally show some Moxi in what will be the biggest series of the year so far.
I’m not saying it’s going to happen, I’m not going to say it’s not going to happen.
What I’m saying is that it NEEDS to happen.
We’ve been waiting on this team to do something since April. And while 12 games over .500 is a wet dream in Pittsburgh or Baltimore this time of the season, for the Cardinals- it’s kind of a disappointment.
But here it is- opportunity knocking once again.
I guess if I had to bet, they’ll go 3-3 and end up 1 game out coming back home. So we’ll have to go through this entire exercise again. The season that won’t define itself continues. We’ll continue to try and find creepy dads on the Internet that want to sell their kids give-a-ways.
Now, the Friday Links…
- This is how you make a pot house, people. LINK HERE
- Vote on the best Cardinal of All Time. LINK HERE
- I’m embarrassed it took me this long to figure out what was going on here. LINK HERE
- Now, this, my friends, is a woman. LINK HERE
- One of the best CL postings this year. LINK HERE (HT: FWC)
- The most disturbing movie posters of all time? LINK HERE
- Louis CK on technology. You old timers will appreciate this. LINK HERE
Have a big weekend kids. See you back here on Monday. If not sooner.