Time goes quick.
You don't need me to tell you that. But it's still hard to believe that it's been 2 years since I conned Mountain Fresh into going to a taping of The Bachelorette: Men Tell All (LINK HERE).
Bentley, how we miss you so.
Somehow, we're still friends. And in the time between, continued to blog about these star-crossed kids searching for their wings of love.
ABC probably shouldn't have brought back Ali or Emily to give Dez advice. Ali was America's sweetheart. Emily was Barbie incarnate. Both had a something you wanted to see more of.
I don't know why, but Dez doesn't do it for me.
I try not to write these posts ironically. Since this page view grab started a few years back, I genuinely look forward to Monday's and putting this up.
It's been tough these past few weeks.
I don't love the show less. I'm not bailing on it forever. But I'm not not going to tell you that I won't be a bit happy when I get my Monday's back in two weeks.
No timestamps tonight. They'll be back next week. We'll go with highlights and lowlights instead.
This lady. She's the highlight of the season, if not the series…
- The 'Fantasy Suite' guy. The concept of prostitution hopefully has been introduced to his world.
- The guy that had a bae back home not showing up. I've got to think this one is on ABC. After Bentley declined the Men Tell All reunion invite, they should have locked these bros into contracts that make them face the music after they are booted.
- Ben might be a great dad. Might be a terrible dad. I can't speak to either side. But I can tell you that he doesn't make a strong cast for the former. Generally 'good' dads file for custody before they go on national TV and talk about what a great dad they are, but what do I know. Or if that's even true.
- James. Dude. It's not that hard. You can win this argument. You went along with your drunk castmate's wandering mind. We've all been there. Sometimes it's easier to just agree then try to talk to a drunk. Why are you making this so hard?
- A whole segment on Juan Pablo and how to say 'Juan Pablo'.
- A whole segment on Zak's poetry.
- The 'Fantasy Suite' guy coming back again and having to apologize. Again. If you're not the kind of person that goes to clubs that are open until 4a, just know that this is the exact conversation being had millions of times every weekend all over the US.
- Oh, man. Zak.
That's it. That's enough for this week. I've got to turn this off.