Who else has World Cup fever?
If you haven’t been watching this iteration of soccer’s ultimate tournament, you’re missing out. Gone are the days of ball-possession and 0-0 draws. The games this week have been back and forth affairs that even narrow-minded American’s like us can appreciate.
And if you don’t believe me, just get in a betting pool. You’re not living until you’re on the edge of your seat, muffling your screams in the office, at 11a, because the Ivory Coast can’t make a strong turn in the box against Columbia.
Now, The Friday Links…
- Poor Handel. LINK HERE
- Where do we get one? LINK HERE
- Mentos suit. Diet Coke dunk tank. LINK HERE
- OK Go has done it again. LINK HERE
- Before and after VFX shots from TV/Movies. LINK HERE
- This will end badly. LINK HERE
Oh, and BTW, here’s a gorgeous shot of the trophy that all the World Cup players are gunning for. Just magnificent – LINK HERE