It’s been a WEEK, amirite?
I couldn’t tell you exactly what happened, but you were there, you know. But it’s Friday now. All of that is in the past and we’re ready to move on. Ready to be better people. Ready to look at things with a less binary approach and appreciate the struggle for the life lessons it teaches.
No idea what any of that means. Needed some filler so it wasn’t just 6 links.
Now, The Friday Links…
- Nic Cage, everyone. LINK HERE
- It’s time to grow up. LINK HERE
- I’ve got an idea. LINK HERE
- Camping with your dog? LINK HERE
- The Amy Poehler/Paul Rud RomCom is here. LINK HERE
- President of France left hanging. LINK HERE
So who’s getting pumped up for the big Blues game toni… oh, right. Nevermind. I still can’t believe how excited all of us were this time last month. Lesson learned.